- Responsible for managing the Finance, Administration and Services matters of Selangor Mufti Department.
- Manage the payment of salaries and allowances and other facilities to the officers / staff of the Selangor Mufti Department.
- Prepare annual budget of the Department.
- Manage the purchase of capital assets / inventories / office supplies and services of the Department.
- Manage the preparation of bills payment vouchers / invoices for services / supplies purchased and allowances of Members of the Consultative Committee of Islamic Law (Fatwa).
- Manage the maintenance of the Mufti’s / Departments’ cars and other capital assets / inventories / office supplies.
- Collect revenue from courses conducted by the Department.