What is Fatwa ?
Fatwa of the Arabic language fata - yaftu - fatwa or futya. It means answering things that become concerns as someone said "ask for a fatwa from him so he gives fatwa" (Ibrahim Najaib Muhammad Iwad, Al-Qada fi Al-Islam, Kahirah:Majma’ Al-Bunuth Al-Islamiyyah :1975 hal :10).
And the term fatwa is a legal notice on Islamic law based istinbat committed by a Muslim mufti who has the ability to respond to a concern, however, that the answer is not binding.
- Fatwa Gerakan Militan Al-Dawla Al-Islamiya Fi Iraq Wa Al-Sham (Daesh), Atau Militan Islamic State In Iraq And Syams (ISIS), Atau Islamic State Of Iraq And The Levant (ISIL) Atau Militan Islamic State (IS)
- Fatwa Fahaman Tarikat Naqsyabandiyyah Khalidiyyah Di Bawah Pimpinan Md. Aleh Solihin Bin A.Sidiki
- Fatwa Mengenai Ajaran Millah Abraham @ Ibrahim Di Negeri Selangor
- Fatwa Kedudukan Hizbut Tahrir
- Penetapan Harga Zakat Fitrah 1436H/2015