- The community can understand current issues related to Sharia law.
- Differences of opinion in khilafiah matters can be resolved in a prudent manner.
- All matters pertaining to meetings, conferences and seminars are dealt with in a systematic and orderly manner.
- Conduct research on issues requiring decisions of the Selangor Consultative Committee of Islamic Law (FATWA).
- Provide systematic information regarding problems pertaining to fatwas.
- Issue guidelines to overcome disagreements arising from khilafiah matters.
- Manage and conduct conferences, multaqa, seminars, workshops and all relevant meetings.
- Spreading fatwas that have been decided by the Consultative Committee of Islamic Law (FATWA) as a guidance for Muslims.
- Develop methodology aspects for Istinbat and Fatwa.